By Venita Ray
END HIV Houston launched last year, thanks to the hard work and dedication of our key stakeholders across the city. These stakeholder work groups who provide strategic advice and direction include the Houston Health Department, Ryan White, community members living with HIV, community-based organizations and health care providers.
Each END work group has identified the challenges that prevent Houston from ending the epidemic and collectively they developed recommendations to tackle these challenges. The END document’s “Roadmap to Ending the Epidemic in Houston,” is our official strategic plan.
As we approach year two of the five-year plan, we recently started the work groups up again with new co-chairs from the University of Houston, Harris Health System, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans (AAMA), among others. Over the next 12 months, we look forward to strategizing on ways to further our mission of ending the epidemic in Houston.
rebound effect of requip buy an essays conflict resolution case study enter botox essay https://iat.iupui.edu/advisor/mla-8-title-page/43/ levitra lynndyl dissertation binding services durham assignment writing reviews https://www.arvadachamber.org/verified/physics-extended-essay/49/ go to link roller coaster research paper source site viagra help with pe https://carlgans.org/report/expository-essay-about-rh-bill/7/ best essay writing websites purdue thesis writing workshop intravenous methl prednisone long side effects watch gibt natrliches viagra see url go site https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/prednisone-and-oxycodone-drug-interactions/24/ gay viagra mulher levitra adriana barraza how to identify a thesis define and expository essay example of case study analysis essay difference between kamagra and viagra chuachut essay writer can you take nexium with dexilant https://iat.iupui.edu/advisor/research-paper-on-presidential-election/43/ END Prevention Work Group Co-Chairs
- Amy Leonard – Vice President of Public Health Services, Legacy Community Health
- Marlene McNeese – Bureau Chief, Houston Health Department Bureau of HIV/STD & Viral Hepatitis Prevention
END Access to Care Work Group Co-Chairs
- Shabaura Perryman – Regional Advocacy Manager, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Steven Vargas – Program Coordinator, Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans (AAMA)
END Social Determinants of Health Work Group Co-Chairs
- ShaTerra Johnson-Fairley – Health Planner, The Resource Group
- Samira Ali – Assistant Professor, University of Houston Graduate School of Social Work
END Criminal Justice Work Group Co-Chairs
- Patrick Martin – Program Director, The Resource Group
- Ashton P. Woods – Co-Founder, Black Lives Matter Houston
END Policy and Research Work Group Co-Chairs
- Dr. Thomas Giordano – Medical Director of HIV Services, Thomas Street Health Center at Harris Health System
- Venita Ray – Public Policy Manager, Legacy Community Health
- John Poole – Community Leader